- One on one, individualized hour long prenatal visits for the duration of your pregnancy
- Focus on emotional and physical health
- Nutritional counseling
- A complete handbook of information regarding pregnancy, birth and baby care
- Unlimited email and phone support to answer any questions or concerns
- Attendance at the birth of your baby with a primary midwife and assistant
- The option of water birth
- Post partum visits at your home for 6 weeks
- Breastfeeding support and guidance
- Birth Photography
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Birth Tub Rental
Birth Photography (A La Carte)
Women will pay thousands for beautiful photos of their wedding day. What better way to remember the most incredible day of your life then to have amazing, tasteful photos of the birth of your child. We work with a very talented local birth photographer, Julia Schroeder of Birth Focused Photography
Placenta Encapsulation (A La Carte)
There are significant health benefits to consuming the placenta, and encapsulation can be a more palatable way to do this.
It contains lots of nutrients and hormones
It can help to balance your hormones and eliminate postpartum depression
It can increase energy
It can reduce your postpartum healing time
It can increase your milk supply and make richer milk
- It can reduce symptoms at menopause
Our placenta processor, Ozzie Ozkay-Villa of Marin Placenta Services will process your placenta within 48 hours of delivery and bring your capsules to your door.
Waterbirth (A La Carte)
Water birth is a safe, natural, and clean way to give birth. Did you know that water has natural analgesic properties that make a lot less painful? Water birth is a great way to make your birth more comfortable for you and your baby.
When you’re resting in the water, you are weightless. This eases the birthing process and your body can relax. The water calms and soothes you as your labor progresses, and it naturally relieves your pain. Babies are often calmer when they exit the womb, because the baby is born from water into water.
We rent and sell affordable birth tubs, and they can easily be set up in any room of the house and taken down quickly after the birth.
Well Woman Care
Midwives are licensed to be able to provide gynecological care at any phase of life, from pre-puberty to beyond menopause.
- PAP Tests
- Breast Exams
- Pelvic Exams
- Contraception Advice
- Pre and Post Menopausal